Workstation jib cranes are ideally suited for repetitive lifting and motion activities and are a great substitute for traditional, heavy I-Beam Jib Cranes. These jibs are designed to service circular areas and support lift assist devices such as tool balancers, vacuum lifters and hoists. When floor mounted, they can accommodate up to a 360 rotation. Capacities are available from 100 lbs. to 1000 lbs. with spans up to 16 ft. Our test data show that only one pound of force exerted by the operator is necessary to move 100-lbs of suspended load. Wow, now that’s productivity!
WSJ360 Free Standing Workstation Jib Crane 360° rotation
WSJ200 Wall Cantilever Workstation Jib Crane 200° rotation
- Capacities from 100 lb. to 1000 lb., with spans up to 16 ft.
- Offer 360° rotation.
- Most can be bolted directly to existing floor without adding special foundations.
- Utilize enclosed track for the boom assembly, which reduces dead weight for easier rotation than traditional I-beam jibs.
- Feature a retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dis-lodgement of the boom assembly.
- Includes hoist trolley.
- Roller bearings provide for unsurpassed ease of movement.
Click Below to Download Handling Automotive Assembly
If you would like to send an attachment
Have Question/Query? Fill this Form to send us a message, we will get back to you shortly!