Battery Powered Vacuum Lifters
Anver battery powered vacuum generators contains the same features as the standard VPF-57-AC Series but includes a heavy duty rechargeable 12 volt DC battery, making it suitable for handling nonporous loads. It is commonly used for special applications where AC power is not readily available.
Battery Powered Vacuum Generators
- Front Mounted Controls and Gauges – Vacuum gauge is mounted on front cover for continuous monitoring by operator. Also included is a filter view port to monitor filter for cleaning.
- Indicator Lights
– Amber light indicates “power on” for Vac-Pack Vacuum Generator.
– Red light indicates “charger-on” for battery charger.
– Multi-color, battery charge-level indicator LEDs.
- Ergonomic Adjustable Front Handlebar – Easy to grasp, large loop handlebar enables the operator to easily and safely maneuver the attached load without touching the load itself. Handlebar can be adjusted for smaller size loads.
- Attach and Release Controls – Attach and release push-button located on control pendant with 8ft long coiled cord.
- Vacuum Check Valve and Reservoir – A check valve with vacuum reservoir helps to maintain vacuum if electrical power is interrupted, for safe handling of non-porous loads.
- Automatic Vacuum Control for Vacuum Pump – When Vac-Pack reaches preset vacuum level, the vacuum pump will automatically stop running. During the lift cycle, if the Vac-Pack reservoir loses some of its vacuum; the vacuum pump will automatically restart and run until original preset vacuum level is attained. This control will reduce battery draw to achieve full-shift operation.
- Battery Charger (GC-CHARGE-15) – Integrated 1.5 amp battery charger is an advanced battery charger designed specifically for today’s high performance deep cycle AGM batteries. It provides microprocessor controlled three step charging. A male receptacle is supplied to plug into a standard outlet. The charger is interlocked to prevent Vac-Pack from being used during charging. A “charger on” indicator light located on front cover of Vac-Pack will illuminate when battery is being charged.
- Vacuum Leakage Sensing System (VLS-08 & VLS-08-20) – The VLS-08 (Series) are battery powered units consisting of solid state circuitry with microprocessor, pressure sensor, LCD digital display in inches of Hg, warning audible horn and red light. System is plumbed to the Vac-Pack and monitors vacuum level triggering the alarm in the event of a loss in vacuum level (10% loss for VLS-08 / 20% loss for VLS-08-20).
- Oil-Less Diaphragm Vacuum Pump Motor – Powerful 1/5 horsepower motor drives a 1.12 CFM diaphragm vacuum pump.
- Air Filter – High capacity air filter provides protection against pump damage. It is mounted behind the front cover which has a view port for routine inspection.
- Vacuum Pump Description – High-performance oil-less diaphragm pump has a 1/5 hp motor capable of generating 1.12 cfm. Motor is rated for 100% duty cycle.
- Frame Construction – The VPF-57-DCP Series has a fully welded frame with a vacuum reservoir and a lifting bale and beam mounting hardware.
Standard for 3″x3″ beam [9″ hardware centers] with a structural lifting capacity rating up to 2,200 lbs (998 kg).
Heavy Duty for 3″x6″ beam [9″ hardware centers] and reinforced lifting bale with a structural lifting capacity rating up to 4,400 lbs (1,996 kg).
- Battery Specifications – 12 amp hour, sealed battery can provide full 8 hour shift operation in many applications.
- Versatility – For larger load lifting capability or alternate power requirements, ASE also offers other electric; air powered, and self-powered mechanical vacuum generators. All units are provided with modular standard mounting designs for easy interchangeability.
- Optional Moisture Trap (WT-PF) – For damp applications: prevents moisture saturation of filter and possible damage to pump. Not for handling wet loads.