Tilt Tables Designed for simple, safe, one-person operation
THE MODERN WAY TO HANDLE MATERIALS
- Allows one person to handle large, awkward loads. As the weight and maneuvering is done by the machine, back and hand injuries are eliminated.
- Increases the safety and efficiency of panel handling. The tilting of the load is controlled and accurate.
- Speeds feeding and unloading operations. The attachment and release is made within seconds.
- Eliminates product handling damage. Only soft, non-marking rubber cups touch the load surface.
- Ends the need to block loads for slings or clamps. The density of storage is increased while retrieval time is dramatically improved.
- Labor cost and product damage savings combine for an average return on investment of only 3 to 9 months. The cost justification is straightforward and the Lifter’s effectiveness will be immediately appreciated.
- Not only lifts, but rotates and upends too.
Lift & Tilt Tables
The Lift and tilt tables put work within easy reach of the worker for increased productivity, safety and morale.
Virtually eliminates bending, reaching, stretching and lifting, reducing worker fatigue and the risk of back injuries.
Elector-hydraulic operation is commonly used with either push-button or foot-pedal remote control.
Find out more about our Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems.
Manipulators have virtually unlimited applications with ends specifically designed to your needs. Use for off center loads, reaching in or under and to keep work pieces square and stable.
Click Below to Download Handling Automotive Assembly
Have Question/Query? Fill this Form to send us a message, we will get back to you shortly!