Mini Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems
Compact Vacuum Tube Systems for Use in Quick Cycle Time Applications
- Smaller Control Head Mini Tube Lift Systems have a control head design similar to our standard series of tube lifters but smaller in size, making them lighter and more compact.
- Easy Positioning The control head is easy to position and its near-effortless movement allows for fingertip control by even the most petite operator.
- Simple to Operate The handlebar is easy to grasp with operator controls ergonomically designed for smooth operation. A conical flow valve allows the operator to precisely control the vacuum power, resulting in a much smoother, more user-friendly control than with outdated competitive designs.
- Easier Festooning The Mini Systems use a 1.5 inch diameter supply hose instead of the 2 inch hose used on our standard systems, which makes festooning lighter and less cumbersome.
- Higher Efficiency A VT140 Mini Tube Lift system, supplied with our standard high efficiency direct-drive vacuum pump, can offer the same lifting capacity as a competitive unit equipped with a 160 mm or larger lifting tube supplied with a less efficient belt-drive vacuum pump.
- High Quality Mini VT Systems are manufactured using the highest quality processes and components. The control head, handle, and control knobs are all manufactured using electro-polished heavy gauge stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Low Price Mini VT Systems are economically priced and affordable for many of the most common load lifting and stacking operations.
Load Lifting Capacity Ranges
Mini VT Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems can be configured to handle any load type: porous, semi-porous or non-porous. For porous and semi-porous load handling, we recommend you allow us the opportunity to test your load in order to determine the actual system capacity and capability.
The lifting capacity ranges shown below should only be used as general guidelines. Actual system capacities are dependent on several factors (load surface porosity, load density, vacuum station, pad attachment, etc.). We offer many combinations of VT Vacuum Tube Lifting systems within each model range. Contact ASE Systems for a free evaluation and recommendation of a system combination that will most economically and safely satisfy your load handling requirements.
Work Station Jib Cranes are ideally suited for repetitive lifting & motion activities and are a great substitute for traditional, heavy I-Beam Jib Cranes. These jibs are designed to service circular areas and support lift assist devices such as tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and hoists. When floor mounted, they can accommodate up to a 360 degree rotation. Capacities are available from 100 lbs. to 1000 lbs. with spans up to 16 ft. Our test data show that only one pound of force exerted by the operator is necessary to move 125-lbs of suspended load.
Wow, now that’s productivity!