Electric Vacuum Lifters
Click below to see a demonstration video of our vacuum lifters.
Horizontal Sheet Lifter
Lift & Tilt
Anver Vacuum Generators
Anver electric powered vacuum generators feature high capacity pumps, valves, filters and gauges for trouble-free operation in the most demanding production environments. Designed for use with a wide assortment of vacuum lifters and interchangeable pad attachments. These high quality Vacuum Packs are ruggedly built, yet affordable pricing for unmatched value. All air powered generators feature a sturdy welded frame construction for heavy weight load lifting capability.
- Front Mounted Controls and Gauges – Vacuum gauge is mounted on front cover for continuous monitoring by operator. The power switch includes built-in circuit breaker. Also included is a filter view port to monitor filter for cleaning.
- Ergonomic Adjustable Front Handlebar – Easy to grasp, large loop handlebar enables the operator to easily and safely maneuver the attached load without touching the load itself. Handlebar can be adjusted for smaller size loads.
- Slide Control Valve with Standard Safety Lock – The slide valve assembly allows vacuum attach and release and is mounted to the front handlebar for convenient access by the operator. The standard safety lock is to keep the slide valve in the attach position while lifting a load to prevent accidental load release.
- Vacuum Check Valve and Reservoir – A check valve with vacuum reservoir helps to maintain vacuum if electrical power is interrupted, for safe handling of non-porous loads.
- Twistlock Power Cord Plug and Receptacle – Both Twistlock plug and receptacle are provided to prevent accidental power cord separation.
- Vacuum Leakage Sensing System (VLS-08 & VLS-08-20) – The VLS-08 (Series) are battery powered units consisting of solid state circuitry with microprocessor, pressure sensor, LCD digital display in inches of Hg, warning audible horn and red light. System is plumbed to the Vac-Pack and monitors vacuum level triggering the alarm in the event of a loss in vacuum level (10% loss for VLS-08 / 20% loss for VLS-08-20).
- Oil-Less Dry Piston Vacuum Pump Motor –
Powerful ? horsepower motor drives a high-performance 4.3 CFM dry piston vacuum pump.
- Air Filter – High capacity air filter provides protection against pump damage. It is mounted behind the front cover which has a view port for routine inspection.
- Vacuum Pump Description – High-performance oil-less dry piston pump has a ? hp motor capable of generating 4.3 cfm. Motor is thermally protected and is rated for 100% duty cycle.
- Frame Construction – The VPF-57-AC Series has a fully welded frame with a vacuum reservoir and a lifting bale and beam mounting hardware. Standard for 3″x3″ beam [9″ hardware centers] with a structural lifting capacity rating up to 2,200 lbs (998 kg). Heavy Duty for 3″x6″ beam [9″ hardware centers] and reinforced lifting bale with a structural lifting capacity rating up to 4,400 lbs (1,996 kg).
- Versatility – For larger load lifting capability or alternate power requirements, ANVER also offers other electric, air powered, and self-powered mechanical vacuum generators. All units are provided with standard modular mounting designs for interchangeability.
- Optional Moisture Trap (WT-PF) – For damp applications: prevents moisture saturation of filter and possible damage to pump. Not for handling wet loads.
Image ©Anver Corp.
Single Pad Electric Powered Vacuum Lifters for Lifting Concrete Slabs weighing up to 2000-lbs (909 kg)
Image ©Anver Corp.
Three Pad In-Line Electric Powered Vacuum Lifter with Foam Seal Vacuum Pads for Lifting Granite Slabs 10 ft x 3