Load Module Rigging Systems
Air Caster Rigging Equipment Is Ideally Suited for Rigging & Machinery Moving Activities
- One person can move a heavy machine easily.
- Easy to use, no technical skills required.
- Standard systems capacities up to 375-Tons.
- Super low profiles as low as 1-7/8”.
- Will not damage floors like steel wheels or rollers.
- Simple set up procedure- only 10 to 15 minutes.
Caster rigging systems move loads of varying sizes, shapes or weights utilizing our 4 or 6 module configurations. Moving delicate or sensitive machines is no problem because an air caster provides no perceptive shock or vibration when moving fragile systems.
Standard rigging systems include 4 or 6 load modules, 4 or 6 interconnect hoses with quick connect fittings and one 4 or 6 station control console with on/off ball valve.
Rigging System Operating & Maintenance Instructions
Typical Rigging System
Air Supply Hoses