|Freestanding bridge cranes utilize enclosed track technology that is high in strength, low in weight and provides superb ergonomics.
- Average Productivity increase 28%
- One pound of force will move 100-lbs of load
- Capacities up to 4,000-lbs
- Design safety factor 5 to 1 ration
- Ship times within 10-15 days
- 10 year warranty
- Bridge spans up to 34’
- Runway spans up to 30’
- Runway lengths- 200’+
- Track series available in Steel, Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Enclosed track cranes are up to three times easier to move than traditional bridge cranes.
- The design virtually eliminates dirt and dust from the rolling surface, thus reducing wear on the wheels of the trolley and end trucks.
- The smooth running surface means lower rolling resistance.
- The low profile of the steel track allows the system to be installed where headroom is a problem.
- The low track weight reduces the applied forces exerted on the supporting structure.
- Long spans allow systems to be installed where support assemblies are infrequent (up to 30 feet with steel truss design). This reduces the possibility of the support columns interfering with the work cell layout.
- Four distinct sizes of track — 250, 500, 1000, and 2000 series — enable you to keep bridge weights and costs to a minimum.
- Capacities- 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000 & 4,000-lbs
- Bridges widths- up to 34’
- Runway length- 100’ +
- Support centers- 6’, 20’, 25’ & 35’
- Bridge material- steel & aluminum