Powered Drive & Lift Roll Handlers
EMC Roll Handling Machine with Powered Drive, Lift & Turning Functions
EMC roll handling machines are ideally suited for long distance moves and high cycle roll handling operations.
Standard lifting mandrels that lift the roll from the inside are stocked in 3″ & 6″ sizes with optional sizes made to your specifications. Each mandrel includes a fail-safe gripper mechanism that will only release the load once the roll is properly supported. With capacities up to 2,200-lbs; each unit can handle multiple diameter and width rolls, please consult the “roll diameter to roll width ratio” chart to determine machine capacity for your roll sizes.
Each unit is designed to accept a variety of lifting attachments including mandrels, lifting eyes, spreader bars, cradle platforms and custom attachments that can be manufactured to your specifications.
- Easy to position and maneuver
- High speed lift mechanism
- Automatic lift & turn functions
- Able to pick rolls from and or place on shipping pallets
- Ridged ergonomic handle bar for operator convenience
- Quick-change expanding mandrel holder. (Mandrels quoted separately)
- Quick-change, maintenance free battery system in steel enclosure. (Optional spare battery pack and battery charger offered separately)
- Controls for all functions including mandrel retract located on operator handle
- Upper and lower travel range limit sensors
- Optical guard sensors on carriage for operator safety
- Baked on enamel powder coated finish. (Custom colors available)
- Steel Construction
- Adjustable outriggers from 38″ to 50″ ID
- On board batter charger included
- Mandrel lift range in horizontal position 58.75″
- Overall dimensions 46″ wide x 60″ long x 78″ high